We’ve included legendary tracks like Salem Speedway, the Buffalo Chip TT, Sacramento Mile short rack and Costa Mesa Speedway. Contrasting the legends are new venues paired with a host of entertainment at X Games in Minneapolis, Pier 32 asphalt oval Hooligan Gymkhana in San Francisco bay and a fire road TT at China Peak. We’ve also paired up a flat track race to accompany a professional surf competition in the middle of California as well as longtime favorites Dirt Quake and Hippy Killer Hoedown on a brand new, permanent short track. Finish it off with the final championship round at Moto Beach Classic in Surf City, Huntington
Beach, California and you’ve got more good times than you can shake a ratchet at. We suppose you could call it a motorcycle circus, but we like to think of it as a party where a race broke out.
Official SHNC series sponsors are:
Indian Motorcycle, Dunlop Tires, Bell Helmets, MOTUL, K&N Filters, Hurley and Law Tigers.
CONTINGENCIES & PRIZES
Contingency payouts will be paid by check following each race, upon receipt of final results provided by race organizer.
Indian Motorcycle has stepped up with another banger of a grand prize, a new, undisclosed Indian motorcycle modified by the crew at Roland Sands Design. Dunlop tires is the official tire sponsor of the SHNC and have stepped up with a year of 1K Dash for Cash races and purse money. K&N Filters and Bell Helmets are also involved in a big way, bringing fat contingency checks to the competitors, rewarding heroic rides and top finishers. K&N also returns with the main event Holeshot Award. We welcome new sponsors Law Tigers who brings some cash to the rider with the biggest get off. Sometimes when you lose you still win! Anything is possible, it’s a new season of SHNC racing! And just like the bikes, the venues are a mix and mash, there’s going to be surprises and unexpected outcomes. At the end of the day we just want to get sideways and have a good time, come join us.
• One-off RSD customized new 2019 Indian model will be awarded to the Super Hooligan Series Champion at final round. *Winner must be present at final round.
• $1,000 Winner-Takes-All bonus to winner of Super Hooligan Main Event. *Valid only at Indian Motorcycle title-sponsored events.
• $250 (first) / $150 (second) / $100 (third) payouts for Super Hooligan Main Event.
• $1,000 Winner-Takes-All Super Hooligan Dunlop Dash for Cash event.
• $250 (first) / $150 (second) / $75 (third) payouts per Super Hooligan Main Event.
• $2,500 bonus to be awarded to Super Hooligan Series Champion at final round.
• $300 Winner-Take-All Holeshot Award for Super Hooligan Main Event.
• $100 Crash of the Day award. TBD by SHNC