• Complete rebuilds of a Triumph Trident T150V and T160
• Engine, frame, gearbox, wheels, and electrics all fully covered
• Clear colour photos of each step
• Written by a Triumph/BSA triple novice but essential for all restorers
• Detailed explanations in layman's terms
• Mistakes are covered in detail to help you avoid them!
• Very readable style with some great garage humour!
• DIY restoration at home without specialist equipment
• Dismantling, refurbishment and reassembly covered in full
• Helps make sense of the existing workshop manuals – covers the procedures they miss out
Completed at home by an enthusiastic DIY mechanic who has great experience rebuilding bikes, this book covers the complete restoration of a Triumph Trident T150V and a Triumph T160. Each and every aspect of the dismantling, refurbishment and reassembly of these classic
bikes is covered in great detail, accompanied by a host of clear colour photos.
Written by an enthusiast with many years experience of working on classic British motorcycles – but with little experience of working on these iconic machines – this book covers the complete dismantling, refurbishment, and rebuilding of two Tridents: a 1973 Triumph T150V and a 1975 Triumph T160. Written from a the point of view of a relative novice, it covers all parts of the rebuild in great detail; parts that other manuals gloss over, leaving the novice confused and frustrated.
From the simplest of jobs, such as removing the oil tank, through to detailed explanations of rebuilding the engine and carburettors, this manual is an absolute must for any enthusiast contemplating working on their Triumph or BSA triple. Over 650 colour photographs and detailed text descriptions clarify every stage … engine, gearbox, clutch, electrics, frame, wheels, forks, swinging arm, brakes, instruments … the whole bike!
Highly readable, and written with , the author readily admits to the various pitfalls and mistakes he makes in order for others to avoid them.
Designed to sit alongside existing workshop manuals, this book is intended to help the owner complete any restoration operations that are omitted from repair manuals. Essential garage literature!