Great Bend, KS – Lady Road Dog, aka Joan Krenning, CEO of DesignWraps Brands is proud to announce the first all woman’s summit for women riders on Friday, May 2-Sunday May 4, 2014. Located near the spectacular scenic surrounds of the Rocky Mountains in Colorado, the Steel Horse Sisterhood Summit is a 3 day event specifically designed to broaden the skills, knowledge and experiences of women motorcycle riders across the globe. Held at the Sheraton Denver South (special discount rooms available by calling 303-799-6200), it is a chance to forge more than just strong friendships — it is an opportunity to come together as a Sisterhood; to be part of the largest gathering of women riders AND to raise money for charity groups — Helping with Horsepower, Ride for Kids and Grace After Fire.
Bringing industry professionals, manufacturers and designers together, this Summit provides a platform for women riders to have a voice; to dictate what they would like to see in future designs, to describe how they believe a ride should feel and to allow women riders everywhere connect in a way that has never been done before.
Hear incredible stories from women such as:
Laura Klock —VP, Klock Werks Kustom Cycles — Co-Founder, Helping With Horsepower AMA and SCTA National Land Speed Records from the Bonneville Salt Flats
Jessi Combs- All Girl Garage — FIA Women's Land-Speed Record Holder
Genevieve Schmitt- Founder / Editor WomenRidersNow and Sturgis Motorcycle Museum Hall of Fame Inductee
Eldonna Lewis Fernandez- MSgt USAF Retired — Founder, PinkBikerChic & Author,ThinkLikeANegotiator
Lisa Brower- Biker Executive at Full Throttle Living
Joan Krenning- LadyRoadDog — Founder & CEO of DesignWraps Brands
By the stories of overcoming insurmountable odds
• Linda Dalton
• Ellie Rains
• Andie Gaskins and many, many more.
Attend classes and seminars such as:
• Motorcycle maintenance
• Exercise and nutrition tips for riders
• Packing efficiently and effectively for road trips
• Rider skills training
• Personal safety, protection and self defense whilst on your bike and solo on the road
PLUS…receive industry specific specialty advice in relation to finding the right wheels, exhausts, seats, windshields and anything else related to making your motorcycle the safest and most comfortable to suit you and your riding style.
Join the fastest growing directory of women riders across the United States. The Steel Horse Sisterhood is about never being alone — even when out riding solo
• Attend our Friday night Sisterhood Social Meet 'n' Greet with Hors d'oeuvres
• Your registration price keeps you informed with monthly industry news and announcements
• Share riding and personal stories and experiences with other attendees
BE PAMPERED and ENTERTAINED
• Receive "star" treatment on the Red Carpet
• Have your bike hand washed by Local Firefighters
• Enjoy seeing your very own personal caricatures drawn
• Relax in the SHS Spa and Massage Room
• Re-energize and re-focus during the SHS Yoga Sessions
• Receive Summit Surprises upon check in
The Steel Horse Sisterhood Summit includes participation in the Largest Women's Led
Motorcycle Ride in History — all in the name of supporting the Sisterhood AND Charity.
Your registration costs include donations to the following charities: Helping with Horsepower, Ride for Kids and Grace After Fire. On behalf of each of them, thank you for your generosity.