RSD's high performance roots are deep in both racing and design. Developing true high performance products is at the heart of what the entire crew at RSD is about. With that in mind we bring you the Roland Sands Design Slant Exhaust and Intake. Design matched both in performance and aesthetic the Roland Sands Design Slant line promises to deliver the highest of quality and horsepower for your Vtwin power plant.
Watch the Slant video!
Slant Roland Sands Design 2-into-1 Exhaust System
The newest collaboration between RSD/Vance and Hines brings your a high performanceRoland Sands Design exhaust in two new finishes. The Works finish exposes the welds for a works style look while the Carbon Ops is dressed in a light weight Gloss Carbon and Satin black finish.
2004-2013 XL Sportster models
1986-2013 Softail, Excluding CVO breakout
2006-2013 Dyna, Excluding switchback
• Works Finish-All raw stainless steel construction with carbon fiber end cap
• Carbon Ops Finish-Black hi temp ceramic coated with carbon fiber end cap
• Fully TIG welded
• Heat shields included
• Softail & Dyna applications include both 18mm & 12mm O2 sensor bungs
• 02 sensor port plugs included for pre-2007models (all applications)
• 1.75” to 2.0” Stepped header tubes
• Monofilament fiberglass and SS wool baffle materials for hi temp resistance
Roland Sands Design Slant Carbon Fiber Intake Kit
This is the ultimate High Performance intake from RSD. We’ve combined the best in performance and light weight with an ergo friendly slanted carbon intake filter from K&N. Our new Roland Sands Design Slant Filter element gives you more knee clearance and a slanted surface that’s easy on the body during hard riding. The Filter element is coupled with our newest backing plate shape from Vance and Hines for industry leading filtration in a simple package. Ultimate leg clearance makes a more comfortable ride.
1991-2013 XL Sportster models
2000-2013 Softail, 1999-2013 Dyna, 2002-2007 FL Touring
2008-2013 FL Touring
• Laser Etched Black Anodized Cover, Black Anodized Backing Plate and Mounting Hardware
• Carbon Fiber Ergo Trimmed K&N Filter
• Powder Coated Inlet Adaptor
For additional information, please go to http://www.rolandsands.com/wp/2013/07/11/the-rsd-slant-line.